HR Officer – Employee Experience
The role holder is responsible for the execution of a seamless employee experience across multiple touch points in the entire employee life cycle. The individual is expected to review and refresh tools, processes, documentation, and handshakes to establish a 7-star employee experience.
Coordination of Talent Acquisition
- Creation and posting of job advertisements both internally and on our careers website
- Support with long listing and shortlisting of job applicants.
- Scheduling of interviews, logistical planning, plus constant engagement of hiring managers and candidates,
- Preparation of interview collateral and Collation of interview outcomes, plus preparation of professional interview summaries, and sending candidate feedback
- Communicating interview outcomes to both internal and external candidates through available communication channels.
- Onboarding of new joiners, including managing the documentation, risk and governance processes, and orientation activities
- Generation, collation, and maintenance of people analytics for multiple reporting purposes including board reports.
- Handling and management of employee records, filing and retrieval.
- Facilitating compliance vetting process - World Check Screening - for all prospective new joiners for purposes of drafting of their offer letters.
- Triggering and coordinating the pre-employment verification and background checks for all candidates prior to placement.
- Facilitating timely invoicing and payment for all completed background checks assignments handled by different vendors.
- Filing of BCCs reports and safekeeping of screening documents.
- Creation and release of internal organization communication.
- Dovetail seamlessly with the HR Services team to eliminate any gaps in the employee experience
- Scheduling and preparation of team minutes.
- Tracking departmental deliverables.
- Preparing various HR Reports
Performance Management Support
- Administrative support for performance management activities.
- Collecting and filing signed job descriptions for all new hires.
- Managing new employees’ confirmation process by tracking, collecting, processing, and filing end of probation review documentation.
- Timely collation of performance appraisals to ensure timely analysis and reportingPreparation and release of internal communication covering all key milestones in the performance management cycle.
- Work closely with the Head – Talent Management to deliver a successful employee engagement agenda
Support Implementation of the Culture Transformation Plan
- Administrative and coordination support of employee engagement tasks e.g. culture initiatives, interbank sports, and other related tasks.
- Support activities around bank’s culture code – ASPIRE.
- Participate in organizing bank events and initiatives as guided.
- Ad hoc support to the Director of HR on various employee engagement assignments.
- Administrative support in planning and execution of learning initiatives.
- Planning and execution of induction programs.
- Preparing and releasing communication on various trainings including KIP sessions.
- Securing training venues and blocking participants’ calendars.
- Tracking attendance of various in-house and external trainings.
- Collecting and analyzing training data for reporting purposes.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the Manager, Talent & Learning.
- Any other duties within the reasonable scope of the job assigned by the line manager.
Direct Reports to this Position
Customers of this Position
- All Departments in the Bank.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required for this Role
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management, social sciences or any other business related field.
- Associate Member of the IHRM or demonstrate efforts towards membership.
- Experience working in a fast paced, demanding office environment is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of labor laws.
- Familiarity with an HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and or G-Suite.
- The ability to work effectively within a team.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
Competencies Required for this Role
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving
- Presenting and communicating
- Relating and networking
- Adhering to rules and regulations
- Confidentiality and Integrity