Pebble Savings Account
Open a savings account for your kids and teaching them how to save sets them up for future. You can teach them how to save by;
- Telling them what money is and what it can do.
- Illustrating to them the value of money.
- Encouraging them to put some money aside for saving.
- Educating them the purpose of saving.
- Guiding them and walk with them through this saving journey.Setting a saving goal with them. And within the goal, set small objectives on why you’re saving in the first place, so that they can see its benefit.
- Planning with them. For instance, when withdrawing money from their account – explain to them why you are withdrawing the money and how you can work towards restoring it.
- Let them feel a part of that journey and learn from it.
- Check out our blog post on – How To Start The Financial Journey With Your Child.
- Minimum Opening Deposit Kes 2,000 or FCY equivalent
- Minimum Balance Kes 5,000 to earn interest
- Quarterly Statements.
- 1 free bankers cheque per quarter
- Complimentary invite to Pebble Fun Days.
- SMS alerts on various events for children
- NIL monthly ledger fees.
- Available in all major currencies: KES,USD,GBP,EUR