Pebble Savings Account
An interest earning account, for anyone looking to open an individual account for their child.
Open a savings account for your kids and teaching them how to save sets them up for the future.
- Minimum Opening Deposit Kes. 2,000 or FCY equivalent
- NIL monthly ledger fees
- Available in all major currencies: KES, USD, GBP, EUR
- 1 free bankers cheque per quarter
- Interest, credited quarterly
- Seamless branchless banking experience through our branch network and preferred channels: Mfukoni Mobile, Online banking and Agency banking
- Access to multiple money transfer channels: MoneyGram, Transfast, Xoom, Mukuru and Xpress Money
You can teach them how to save by;
Telling them what money is and what it can do.
Illustrating to them the value of money.
Encouraging them to put some money aside for saving.
Educating them on the purpose of saving.
Guide your little one through their saving journey. Set a saving goal with them, so that they can see its benefit.
Explain to them why you are withdrawing money and how you work towards restoring it.
Let them feel a part of that journey and learn from it.
Standing Order Kes. 300
Bankers Cheque Kes. 400
Counter Withdrawal Kes. 200
All fees and charges are subject to 20% excise duty.
- Original and Copy of Birth Certificate/Notification of Birth of child
- Completed Account opening form
- Kenyan National ID, Passport or Alien ID
- 2 Passport size photos
- KRA PIN
- Indication of next of kin
- Utility bill
- Proof of source of funds
In addition, for foreigners:
- Signed FATCA (Kenyans living in US and US Citizens) or CRS forms (Kenyans living abroad and foreigners)
- Visa, Work Permit, Alien Certificate (foreign nationals)