The world is now smaller and our finances are more global. Technology has enabled us to take advantage of opportunities all around the world. Being in the diaspora should therefore not exclude you from the numerous opportunities back here. From investments in property to financially assisting loved ones with their day-to-day needs, you are able to operate seamlessly both at home and away.
Our Mfukoni Mobile and Online Banking accords you the convenience of transacting at your own comfort. Internal Transfers, Account to Mpesa transactions, Bill payments and airtime purchases are now free! If you have forgotten your PIN or would like to be activated on Mfukoni, reach out to our Contact Centre team.
To save for a rainy day, emergencies and your future, we have in place competitive Fixed Deposit Rates both in Kenya Shillings and foreign currency. You can reach out to your Relationship Manager to negotiate a preferential rate.
We are all about you conducting your business and transacting hassle free. That is why we have flexible and negotiable exchange rates for you that you will not enjoy anywhere else.
We focus on you so that you can focus on growing your investment by giving you best interest rates,to access personal loans, asset financing and mortgages, tailor-made for you. To apply for a credit facility, please reach out to your Relationship Manager or write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Take advantage of our diaspora solutions in order to:
- Grow with SBM savings products and services tailored for you;
- Invest and build wealth with our diversified investment options;
- Transact anywhere and at any time;
As a local bank with an understanding of international lifestyles, we leverage technology and our expertise to ensure you are able to be fully engaged in Kenya from the diaspora.
1. Colored passport size photos
2. Copy of your valid Kenyan passport/ID
3. KRA pin
4. FATCA (US citizen, residents and taxable in US), CRS (rest of the world)
5. 3 months bank statement from your current bank or 1 month notarized pay stub
6. Account opening form- duly completed
7. Proof of physical residence – utility bill, tenancy agreement